The Mercer Street Group
Realtor®,ABR, The Mercer Street Group
Amy Paczosa serves her clients with a wealth of knowledge, experience, and a smile! She understands that buying or selling a home is a huge undertaking. Amy aims to take the stress out of the process and to deliver superior service, from providing expectations to meeting unexpected needs. She firmly believes that there is a solution to every problem, and she has built a network of professionals to assist.
Amy has more than a dozen years of experience as a full-time, professional Realtor in the Austin area. Many of her clients have sought her assistance multiple times over the years with buying, selling, building, investing, and leasing. Amy's greatest compliment to receive is a referral or repeat client.
Amy has lived in the Austin area since 1998 when she became a Texas State Bobcat. She graduated in 2002 with a Bachelor's in Spanish and English and in 2003 with a Master's in Technical Communication.
Amy has volunteered her time at her children's schools as well as a local educational non-profit. She is the proud mom to two children, Nash and Wren, and the family enjoys exploring the green spaces and swimming spots around Central Texas. When not with her kids, you can catch Amy most weekends jogging Ladybird Lake or trying new restaurants with great friends.
Awards and Recognition
- Platinum Top 500 REALTORS® 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Realty Austin Sapphire Circle Top Producer 2018
- Realty Austin Diamond Club $10M+ Top Producer 2019, 2020, 2021
- Realty Austin 5-Year Anniversary 2021
- Austin Business Journal Residential Real Estate Awards #14 Team Winner 2021
- REAL Trends America's Best Real Estate Professionals 2021
- Platinum Top 50 REALTORS® Winner 2022
- Homeward Certified